FREE SEO WEBSITE AUDIT. JUST FILL IN THE FORM BELOW.
Website Design Questions to Ask Your Agency
Blue Whale Media has been creating custom websites since 2010. We have seen a fair share of miscommunication. Our web design process is constantly reviewed and updated to help prevent misunderstandings as much as possible.
That’s what has helped us retain clients and improve constantly.
Today, we share with you some important questions you should ask so you can get the best output from us without any delays.
Questions Related to Process
Ask your web design agency Liverpool these questions about the process.
- What is expected from me at every stage?
- What are some typical reasons for processes being held up? How can I help ensure this doesn’t happen?
- How would you communicate with me?
- Who would be responsible for creating copy for my website, and how many pages are included in the contract?
- Should I share a style guide along with our latest marketing material?
- What does your contract fee cover? Are there additional costs I should be aware of?
Questions Related to Results
Ask your Liverpool web design agency these questions about the results.
- Would the website be mobile friendly?
- How many revisions are allowed to the mock up?
- Can I make changes or add new pages to the website easily? What kind of CMS software do you build your websites on?
- Would my website be SEO friendly at launch?
- Would you install Google Analytics to my site?
- Do you provide training about the website after the project is completed? How much extra would it cost to add this particular feature (mention the feature)? Could I ask you to add that feature later on?
Questions Related to Assets
Ask your web design agency these questions about assets.
What details/information/assets should I provide to kick start the project? What else would you require through the process?
Should I provide assets in any particular format?
Who owns the domain name and the website?
Don’t Shy Away from Asking Questions
Asking questions will help you in staying on top of your web design process. After all, it is an investment, and you don’t want to make a mistake. You will be able to avoid all your confusion, which will in turn ensure that your project goes through as planned without any hold ups.
Talk to us today to schedule a free web design consultation.
£40 - £100 + VAT Per Month Hosting
Suggested Support - Blue Whale Support £100 + VAT Per Month
2 x Domain Name – .co.uk & .com
2 Professional Google Business App Email Accounts
Unlimited Pages For Website
Full CMS Access